The Analytics Journey Throughout Your Campaign
It's no secret that a data-driven campaign requires good data science to support it. Staupell has launched a self-paced online course that will help any nonprofit's campaign to succeed.
This comprehensive course offers a wide range of tools and techniques for preparing for an upcoming campaign, including:
· Building a campaign table based on your organization’s history
· Drafting a staffing plan that supports the specific campaign goal
· Assessing the prospect cultivation timeline
· Determining exactly how many gift officers are needed to meet the goal, along with the right number of prospects
· Modeling major gifts prospects
· Forecasting the annual fund
The suggested audience for this course includes the experienced data scientist and the program director responsible for campaign management. Both will work together in the course to plan a successful campaign launch. This section is presented using R, the free analytics software package. R scripts, worksheets, videos, and specific exercises are included.
Requirements to be able to get the most use out of the course include:
· Your own organization’s data (get results on your data)
· Comfort with programming and analyzing in R (but don't worry, we’ll show you new techniques)
· Experience with modeling donors
Our first series: “The Analytics Journey Throughout Your Campaign” has three parts available.
The Analytics Journey Throughout Your Campaign (Using R)
Part 1: Pre-Campaign Analytics for Data-Driven Planning
Part 2: Mid-Campaign Analytics for Continued Success
Part 3: End of Campaign and Post-Campaign Analysis
Earn 9 points toward CFRE continuing education